flirty floridian

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a rose by any other name.

i love keeping a mini tube of hand cream in my purse. It makes me feel so girly. and i love when a cutie goes to hold my hand after a dinner date and can’t help but rave about how soft my hands are. kinda gives me tiffany syndrome (see below). so my secret to princess hands is a good scrub like deborah lippmann helping hand, a good cream, and clean neatly filed nails. maybe even polish! everyone knows i am a clear polish kinda girl.

i have four hand creams that i cannot live without and jurlique’s rose hand cream is one of them. formulated with rose oil, almond oil, and vitamin e this cream really works at softening your skin by sealing in the moisture. not only that but it smells like an old rose garden. and a little goes a long way, both in fragrance and effectiveness.

the remaining picks in my foursome:

1. caudalie hand and nail cream
2. l’occitane shea butter hand cream
3. deborah lippmann rich girl – bonus: SPF 25

xoxo
the flirty floridian

No comments:

Post a Comment